SERVICES AND FEES - APPLICANTS AND TENANTS
If an applicant wishes to reserve one of our properties after viewing they pay a referencing fee (covering referencing, credit and identity checks). This fee reserves the property for them while we carry these out. Referencing fees are subject to a 0.25% debit card surcharge and 0.2% on credit cards.
Single Applicant – £175 inc VAT
Couple/Sharers – £175 pp inc VAT
Company – £350 inc VAT
Guarantor – £125 pp inc VAT
- Accompanied Check Out - £60 inc VAT
- Right to rent/occupy checks ( for non EEA residents )- £15pp inc VAT
- Standard Deposit- Equivalent to rent + £100.00 inc vat
- Pet Deposit - £200.00 Inc VAT in addition to standard deposit - A returnable additional security deposit to cover the added risk of property damage, protected with your security deposit in an authorised scheme, and may be returned at the end of the tenancy.
- Administration fee – Payable if you wish to hold the property for a date later than the available date. A fee equivalent to the first month’s rental (This will roll on to cover your first month’s rent)
- Permitted Occupant - £18 pp inc VAT
Possible fees during a tenancy and at the end of a tenancy
- Renewal of tenancy (This is not obligatory but can be carried out on request with Landlord approval) £60 inc VAT
- Replacement Keys - If keys are lost locks will be changed and new keys issued at cost to the tenant Plus £10 administration fee. . If any locks need to be changed due to tenants losing keys then 4 new sets must be supplied in total. In the event of being locked out of the property with the keys inside we can take a £10.00 deposit for the short term loan of a spare key, the £10.00 deposit which is inclusive of VAT will be returned on return of the key.
- Replacement tenancy (at request of existing tenant) – £125pp inc VAT for existing tenant and £175pp +VAT for new tenant
- Overdue rental payments will be charged at an interest of 6% per annum.
- Fee for bank cheques that do not clear – £25 inc VAT
- Fee for letters sent for breach of tenancy agreement (eg Rent arrears) – £25 inc VAT
- Fee for 2nd final inspections due to tenant not being ready to vacate £30 inc VAT
- Fee for cutting keys not returned at end of tenancy £5 inc VAT plus cost of key(s)
- Fee for work requested by tenant after end of tenancy to replace/repair Landlords goods/property £30 inc VAT
- Fee for returning overpaid rental after end of tenancy if tenant has failed to stop payments £10 inc VAT
- Blown light bulbs (if not replaced before end of tenancy) - £30 inc VAT
- Professional cleaning - If required £15.00 per hour Inc VAT,deducted from the security deposit, only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy
- Re installation of Electric & Gas meters - £100.00 Inc VAT to cover the cost to remove a pre-paid meter and replace with a quarterly meter if removed during the tenancy without the landlords consent.
- Tenant Leave Early Fee if the tenant gives notice before the end of the fixed term and the Landlord agrees to re-advertise the property and a new tenant is found – fee payable when the property is re-let equivalent to Landlords commission of half one month’s rent + VAT
Please note not all fees may apply to all applicants and tenants. Any fee‘s not showing VAT are inclusive and you will not have to pay extra. If paying a fee with a credit card, you will be charged a 2% fee.If paying with a debit card you will be charged 0.25 % fee